WELCOME to Moving Energies, a Holistic Wellness Practice -founded by Patricia Gaviria- that offers personal coaching, books, talks, workshops, classes, videos, and other programs that promote positive aspects of society //// BIENVENIDOS a Moviendo Energías, una Práctica de Bienestar Holístico -fundada por Patricia Gaviria- que ofrece coaching personal, libros, charlas, talleres, clases, videos y otros programas que promueven aspectos positivos de la sociedad.

ENGLISHSPANISH  
Wellington, Florida, United States / Since 2004

March 12, 2019

* Amazing Experience...

             

I read the book "Returning to Happiness... Overcoming Depression with Body, Mind & Spirit" while taking a class on Radio-Meditation with the author, Patricia Gaviria. I have suffered from depression most of my life and have been on a journey of self-discovery and self-healing over the last few years. This book and the class I took to practice the techniques has had a profound effect on my life. My mood is lighter, I vibrate at a higher energy frequency now and am able to deal with stresses that come in life with more ease. I bought this book for my friend and would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to expand their spirituality, heal their Mind and Spirit, and regain control over creating the life you want.  -Tara / Palm Beach USA
 
                                                                    

No comments: